A little about me

My photo
I'm a 25 year old mom to one beautiful daughter. I'm engaged and we have two dogs that we refer to as "the girls". I've started this blog in order to see what a years worth of pictures is like from my view. I don't have a "subject" I'll be focusing on, but you can bet that quite a few of the pictures will be of my daughter. :)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

behind...just a little

So once again I'm a few days behind and in a few more days I'll be a few days behind again.

I'm catching up... this is DAY 14


She was so impressed w/ herself. She climbed on my computer chair and grabbed those from my computer desk while I was in the shower.


This is her at Daddy's work, sitting in a big rocking chair. She was "smiling" at someone walking by.

No comments:

Post a Comment