A little about me

My photo
I'm a 25 year old mom to one beautiful daughter. I'm engaged and we have two dogs that we refer to as "the girls". I've started this blog in order to see what a years worth of pictures is like from my view. I don't have a "subject" I'll be focusing on, but you can bet that quite a few of the pictures will be of my daughter. :)

Monday, August 10, 2009

8-8-09

Day 8...

Was a bit chilly in the morning due to the rain that came the day/night before.

However, later in the day, Adalynn got to have her first experience with a slip n slide. Though the water was cold, she had a blast.




Playing with a water bottle, she loves putting the lid on and taking it off




her shirt shows how good the watermelon was that she ate.



Eating a ball...didn't you know plastic is delicious?!




Running from the slip n slide to Grandma Smith



Clapping for herself... she had so much fun in the COLD water

No comments:

Post a Comment