A little about me

My photo
I'm a 25 year old mom to one beautiful daughter. I'm engaged and we have two dogs that we refer to as "the girls". I've started this blog in order to see what a years worth of pictures is like from my view. I don't have a "subject" I'll be focusing on, but you can bet that quite a few of the pictures will be of my daughter. :)

Monday, August 10, 2009

8-6-09

Day 6 is a little late, as will be day 7, day 8, day 9, day 10 AND day 11 due to the family reunion I attended over the weekend.

Since we were in the car most of the time on the 6th, they're not too exciting.



Travis just as we were getting on the road



myself shortly after... no make up, YUCK





Addy, raring to go even though she was woken up hours before normal



This is a blade used for an energy wind mill, they were transferring from some place up to a wind mill




Here is the picture of a wind mill (Travis took this picture since I was driving, and the one of the blade)



And here is Miss Addy relaxing on her Daddy's hammock after a long drive

No comments:

Post a Comment