A little about me

My photo
I'm a 25 year old mom to one beautiful daughter. I'm engaged and we have two dogs that we refer to as "the girls". I've started this blog in order to see what a years worth of pictures is like from my view. I don't have a "subject" I'll be focusing on, but you can bet that quite a few of the pictures will be of my daughter. :)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

8-13-09

Day 13...

One day off from Friday the 13th.

Today was a BUSY day for me... so I didn't capture a whole lot.

These pictures were taken with my phone... SK (side kick)



belly down and looking forward in the "baby seat" of the cart



Thinking she was going to get away with standing up, needless to say, she did not

This was actually taken with my camera... Its a compact from Mary Kay that I received for FREE :) Now I just need to purchase make up to fill it.

1 comment: