A little about me

My photo
I'm a 25 year old mom to one beautiful daughter. I'm engaged and we have two dogs that we refer to as "the girls". I've started this blog in order to see what a years worth of pictures is like from my view. I don't have a "subject" I'll be focusing on, but you can bet that quite a few of the pictures will be of my daughter. :)

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

8-11-09

Day 11...

Today wasn't the best day. I didn't really feel like bringing out the camera so I didn't really.




This is a picture of the girls... they rarely sleep on the bed at the same time any more since they're more into being butt heads to each other. So, naturally I had to capture this moment.



This is Travis' warlock on WoW... well, one of them.




And this is another toon of his but I'm unsure of what she is. I'm thinking a warrior since she is wielding 2 weapons.

Of course the toons are on his computer and I took a picture of his screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment