A little about me

My photo
I'm a 25 year old mom to one beautiful daughter. I'm engaged and we have two dogs that we refer to as "the girls". I've started this blog in order to see what a years worth of pictures is like from my view. I don't have a "subject" I'll be focusing on, but you can bet that quite a few of the pictures will be of my daughter. :)

Monday, August 10, 2009

8-10-09

Day 10...

Today I didn't do many pictures, nor did I do anything "special" because I was still exhausted from our trip. Even though I got like a 5 hour nap.

I just happen to get out of the shower after my nap and walk into the kitchen to find the following...




Adalynn helping Daddy unload the dishwasher. Here she was handing him the silverware



When the silverware was finished she started handing him the glasses. I LOVE that she's such a big helper, I hope it lasts as she gets older




And here is my snot nosed, teething 16 month old goofy girl

No comments:

Post a Comment