A little about me

My photo
I'm a 25 year old mom to one beautiful daughter. I'm engaged and we have two dogs that we refer to as "the girls". I've started this blog in order to see what a years worth of pictures is like from my view. I don't have a "subject" I'll be focusing on, but you can bet that quite a few of the pictures will be of my daughter. :)

Monday, August 10, 2009

8-7-09

The family reunion was held at Travis' Aunt and Uncle's lake house which is at Kellers Ferry in WA.

Though they had a house, we "camped" out. Yes, that's right, we slept in a tent and all the food was prepared on BBQ's.

All the drinks were kept cold in ice chests packed with ice.

They even rented porta potties so we could use those instead of trampling in their house.




Addy and her lovely morning do... she wanted that capri sun so bad.



Not so sure about what's over yonder



Being a silly little girl and not sitting in the chair the way its meant to be sat in




Daddy and his princess walking to the water




Dulche' did NOT want to go in but Baby Girl did



Baby Girl won and ended up getting Dulche' to join in on the fun



Random leaf that was in the sand

No comments:

Post a Comment