A little about me

My photo
I'm a 25 year old mom to one beautiful daughter. I'm engaged and we have two dogs that we refer to as "the girls". I've started this blog in order to see what a years worth of pictures is like from my view. I don't have a "subject" I'll be focusing on, but you can bet that quite a few of the pictures will be of my daughter. :)

Monday, August 10, 2009

8-9-09

Day 9...
Was pretty uneventful.

We woke up, packed up our things, took the tent down and loaded everything into the car.

Ate breakfast... left over steak from the night before, with dough nuts, strawberries and pineapple and a glass of milk. At least that's what I had.

After breakfast there were pictures and then we were on the road headed home.


The Smiths, Gulnacs and a Green (the Green would be me)


The entire clan


Travis all scruffy on the way home (that's what happens when he doesn't shave for days)


Its sad that I look better after 4 days of not showering then freshly showered.


Adalynn on the way home... wiping up her sippy cup with a baby wipe

No comments:

Post a Comment