A little about me

My photo
I'm a 25 year old mom to one beautiful daughter. I'm engaged and we have two dogs that we refer to as "the girls". I've started this blog in order to see what a years worth of pictures is like from my view. I don't have a "subject" I'll be focusing on, but you can bet that quite a few of the pictures will be of my daughter. :)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

the day is almost here

And to be honest, I'm getting excited.

I have decided that I will have 2 subjects. My main subject will be my daughter since she's readily available and so adorable. :)

The other will be... random. It will not be the same thing every time, but it may be the same thing some times.

Here are some pictures from earlier... A rain storm was coming in and since it was quite warm we let our daughter run around outside in her diaper. The girls as we call them (our dogs) also were playing outside. Then of course there are a few pictures of my flowers I captured.

So I'll share one of each (maybe a couple of my daughter) with all of you.

This is a "weed" that looks like a corn stalk. It is growing in our backyard and we're letting it live to see what it turns into.


Cloth diaper butt running around in the backyard like a crazy drunk lunatic... seriously she was literally running in circles and screaming so much that when she tried to walk straight, she was swaying side to side. :)

















Showing everyone how to "throw your hands up"... she did this all on her own.














**Well, I wanted to post a picture of our girls playing together... but for some reason I can't. I click the button and nothing happens. :(

So for now that is all. My next post will be on the 1st of Aug.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Nice weed!!! Are you wanting it to turn into a tree? Y'all are funny! Your little one is so precious!!! My fav is the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not wanting it to turn into anything specific... just curious what it is since it is the ONLY thing like that in our backyard and all the other things were definitely weeds. :)

    Once we figure out what it is or get tired of looking at it... it'll die like the rest of them.

    And thank you... she's the light of our lives, so full of life and on the go all the time.

    ReplyDelete