A little about me

My photo
I'm a 25 year old mom to one beautiful daughter. I'm engaged and we have two dogs that we refer to as "the girls". I've started this blog in order to see what a years worth of pictures is like from my view. I don't have a "subject" I'll be focusing on, but you can bet that quite a few of the pictures will be of my daughter. :)

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm a "goober"

Well according to Melissa I'm a goober because I just point and click with my camera instead of playing w/ the settings to learn.

Tonight while I was out at Adalynn's Grandparents' I started messing around w/ buttons on my camera.

Of course I have no idea what the
settings are meant for or anything of the sort but nonetheless I was changing things up.

I have NO idea where my owner's manual is either so I can't "read up" on things and then test them out. Its going to have to be strictly change the setting, see if it is good or not and hopefully remember what was done.

Here are a few pictures from tonight and my messing with my se
ttings trying to "learn" my camera.











The red flower was on "auto". Not sure if that's what it is called but that's just where it is normally.
The pink flower was on the button that shows a flower w/ some "mountains" I guess you could call them.
The purple flowers I believe were a point and click... I don't remember putting it on any particular setting but again I changed it so much I might have.

And of course this last picture is a "June bug" that is head first into the grass because my "brother-in-law" decided he needed to swat it with his sandal since it was "too close" to him for comfort.

This is also a point and click because they (the guys) weren't allowing me to take pictures as I wanted since it was so much fun to "play" with the big beetles.

3 comments:

  1. LOL... HEY GOOBER! Why don't you go to your cameras website and they probably have a downloadable instruction manual ;). I like all of your pictures though. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travis and I were just talking about the manual and I'm going to look for it the next couple days. If not found I'll download it from the net. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im a point and clicker too! occasionally i mess with what little settings i have, but more often than not, point and click. then i edit in photoshop. they look great though!

    ReplyDelete